[erlang-questions] EPM - an Erlang package manager

Jacob Vorreuter jacob.vorreuter@REDACTED
Wed Mar 3 00:10:55 CET 2010

Homebrew is cool, but it's exclusive to OS X.  Also, rather than creating a
homebrew script for each project, many projects work out of the box with
EPM.  There are features of Homebrew that I like (for instance symlinking
versions of projects) that may be beneficial if added to EPM.