[erlang-questions] EPM - an Erlang package manager

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Tue Mar 2 14:19:21 CET 2010

I've got two questions:

1) Are packages in EPM repo (github.com/epm/) automatically updated somehow?
2) What kind of alternative repositories (i.e. not github) are you
considering to support?

Best,
Gleb