[erlang-questions] Dialyzers dependency on wx seems to be broken

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Tue Mar 2 04:53:09 CET 2010

Kostis,

 I use dialyzer programmatically in sinan. It gets included into the
sinan release as an application. So the release handler tries to start
it. It fails because of the broken wx app.

Eric