[erlang-questions] OT: Please highlight me about JAVA C++ as high level languages just like erlang.

Attila Rajmund Nohl attila.r.nohl@REDACTED
Thu Jan 21 16:38:18 CET 2010

I think there's no such thing as "better language". There is a "more
feasible language for a certain task", but generally no language is
better than the other.