[erlang-questions] OT: Please highlight me about JAVA C++ as high level languages just like erlang.

Angel clist@REDACTED
Thu Jan 21 16:26:47 CET 2010

So im really displeased to see everyone still closely tied to the "old classic
high level definition". its dificult to place erlang over a plethora of not
certainly better languages if all of them are considered equal.

As Paul rants i think the long lisp reluctance is mainly based on such a
missconception about language expresivennes provided that all being equal
level so the more C'ish the better.

/Angel