[erlang-questions] OT: Please highlight me about JAVA C++ as high level languages just like erlang.

黃耀賢 (Yau-Hsien Huang) g9414002.pccu.edu.tw@REDACTED
Thu Jan 21 16:39:06 CET 2010

If the level of a language depends on its place in architectures,
classification results will be different between scripting Erlang, compiled
Erlang, and Erlang on top-level.