[erlang-questions] Yaws

Henning Diedrich hd2010@REDACTED
Wed Jan 13 04:39:50 CET 2010

Steve Vinoski wrote:
> I'd like to read Thomas's answer to your question, but I'd also like
> to understand why you're even asking it -- why do you feel mochiweb
> would be better than yaws for this application?
Sure: because my take had been that mochiweb was clearly a lower level
approach, presumably more direct, offering more control, with less
overhead? That may be wrong, I test drove both only briefly and did not
plumb their depths. But I had made up my mind to start out using
mochiweb for our stuff for said reasons. And was wondering what was
behind the decision at Thomas' company.

Cheers,
Henning