[erlang-questions] What about making sense?

Geoff Biggs geoffrey.biggs@REDACTED
Fri Feb 19 20:25:08 CET 2010

8) A cookbook (I don't think any of the other options adequately covers
this). The recipes books that O'Reilly produces for several languages
are so immensely useful.

Examples:
http://www.amazon.com/Python-Cookbook-Alex-Martelli/dp/0596007973
http://www.amazon.com/Perl-Cookbook-Tom-Christiansen/dp/1565922433