[erlang-questions] reverse engineering beam files / obfuscation ?

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Sat Feb 13 00:32:40 CET 2010

Just as much as it is possible to reverse engineer any machine code.
You need time, patience, and an exact knowledge of how the compiler
works and how the machine is defined. A game developers conference a
few years ago there was a presentation of how it could be done, even
on how you could get past encrypted object files. No, this was not a
"how to" lecture but more an example of the difficulties in trying to
protect your game.

Robert