[erlang-questions] Erlang, Yaws, and the deadly Tornado

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Sat Sep 19 12:38:12 CEST 2009

glad to see that yucan and misultin seem to outperform all ;)

would be interesting to see also how these perform re cpu, memory
usage, ... but i do get these tests need loads of time.

thank you lev for sharing the results of these tests with the rest of
us,

cheers,

r.