[erlang-questions] Re: Process Dictionary vs Proplist in Web Frameworks

Ngoc Dao ngocdaothanh@REDACTED
Fri Oct 30 03:06:02 CET 2009

Steve,

So Yaws will stick with process dictionary?

Actually I am creating this:
http://github.com/ngocdaothanh/ale

It only adds some routing rules and MVC conventions to make Yaws
easier to use. A typical Ale application would have a front controller
behind Yaws' back. Behind Yaws' back, either process dictionary or
proplist can be used, and I want to decide which one to use.

Ngoc.