[erlang-questions] newbie needing help getting started

Zoltan Lajos Kis kiszl@REDACTED
Sat Oct 10 15:57:09 CEST 2009

Hi Juan,

You need to copy that piece of code into a file named "math1.erl".
Then in the erlang shell first you need to compile the code...

1> c(math1).
{ok,math1}

...to be able to use the funcion:

2> math1:factorial(3).
6

Zoltan.

PS: If the compile does not work, you need to go to the directory, where
"math1.erl" is:

0> cd("C:/Zed/Erlang").
"C:/Zed/Erlang"
ok