some questions about beepbeep

Pablo Platt pablo.platt@REDACTED
Sun Nov 8 23:04:34 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to understand beepbeep web framework and ewgi.
I like the ideas behind it.

Is there a mailing list because I couldn't find one.
Does anyone using it and can comment about it?

Does it support arbitrary url dispatching like django and webmachine?
I only saw examples like login_controller that handles /login/some/path
I want to dispatch /admin/pages/15 to the admin_pages_controller.
And sometimes you need to dispatch /user/15/album/12 to album_controller(user, album)

Is there a form validation module?

Thanks