[erlang-questions] EEP0018/native JSON parsing

Chris Newcombe chris.newcombe@REDACTED
Wed Jan 28 05:30:04 CET 2009

>> Good news everyone!  I finished getting EDTK+BDB working on OS X.  My BDB
tests now pass with the same results under Linux and OS X.

Excellent!   Thanks very much indeed.

Scott (if you're reading), perhaps we could add this to a read-me on the
EDTK download site?

>>  While we're on the topic of EDTK, do you and/or Scott have plans to
update BDB support beyond 4.5.20?

It looks like this is finally going to happen.   Someone is looking at
updating it to 4.7 now.  With testing, we think it may be ready in around 4
weeks (unless schedules/priorities change).
I'll post an update here when it's done.

Chris