[erlang-questions] EEP0018/native JSON parsing

Matt Stancliff sysop@REDACTED
Tue Jan 27 07:53:25 CET 2009

Chris,

On Jan 26, 2009, at 7:36 PM, Chris Newcombe wrote:
> EDTK only works on Linux at the moment.  Some people made a lot of
> progress with an OS-X port, but I never heard if it was finished.  A
> Win32 port is feasible, esp. now that R12B exposes portable variants
> of the pthread primitives, but would be a fair amount of work.

   Good news everyone!  I finished getting EDTK+BDB working on OS X.
My BDB tests now pass with the same results under Linux and OS X.
   The EDTK installer is at http://bitbucket.org/mattsta/edtk-installer

   I tested the installer on my iMac (OS X 10.5.5 x86) and my Linux
box (also x86).  Andy Gross had it working on OS X x86_64 at one point
with some Makefile modifications.

   While we're on the topic of EDTK, do you and/or Scott have plans to
update BDB support beyond 4.5.20?

Sincerely,

-Matt
--
Matt Stancliff                    San Jose, CA
AIM: seijimr              iPhone: 678-591-9337