[erlang-questions] new version of file_monitor.erl - beta testers wanted

Richard Carlsson richardc@REDACTED
Tue Jan 20 17:36:48 CET 2009

The blocking bug that Vlad Dumitrescu found was due to the handling of
atime on Windows, so I have redesigned the polling to avoid any
dependance on such things. It now ought to work on all platforms,
and calls should never block.

    /Richard