[erlang-questions] Erlunch in Stockholm on March 16th?

Romain Lenglet romain.lenglet@REDACTED
Sat Feb 28 08:06:25 CET 2009

Hej!

I will be on a trip to Stockholm, from Tokyo, from March 16th to March 19th.
I am free for lunch on Monday, March 16th. So if you too are free for lunch in
Stockholm, drop me a mail, and I will be happy to meet you!

Alternatively, I am also free for dinner on evenings during that week.

I'm eager to use my recent Swedish speaking powers, like "Jag har inte på
några rockar!" (yeah, I still can't discuss many topics... ;))
--
Romain Lenglet