[erlang-questions] The Beauty of Erlang Syntax

Kunthar kunthar@REDACTED
Tue Feb 24 23:54:25 CET 2009

Someone invents and works hard and some others sucks their bloods.
Companies don't like a thinking guys around. They need docile robots.
Business world starts with a *one* shining idea and every single idea
covered with routine day jobs after the main purpose accomplished.
Java mostly helps everyday jobs at this stage. Helps to corporate IT
managers with automated dummy tests etc. Sure still someone can use it
in Mars Mobile too :)
There is nothing to invent with wiring database to model and getting
some data to controller and fetching bunch of bags to view part.
Erlang and some other tools OTOH, helps to inventor to explore some
other ways of writing a good application.
Erlang would solve the problems in your problem domain or not. A
thinking human being should take a serious decisions on it.
Sure its not always could fit to every single request. There will
always the combination of the tools exist.

But at first, the way of thinking of the most part of the world should
be changed. Do we think for produce a *real*
value for our lives? Whatta hell all those guys doing? Just to stay alive?

Way too much stack trace to compile one target life like ants.

P.S. Subject goes off topic slightly. I discontinue this thread.
Peace
\|/ Kunth