[erlang-questions] : Abstract patterns, structs and frames

Mon Feb 23 13:57:11 CET 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 02:16:07PM +1300, Richard O'Keefe wrote:
> I *tried* providing a "good quality" EEP about frames,
> but fell foul of an arbitrary size restriction.

If I recall correctly, the size restriction was the inital
obstacle (still there but higher now (128KB)), but the EEP
was denied because it was split into an EEP form document
that pointed to the frames.pdf document. That makes updates
of the suggestion hard to handle since we do not want
a toolchain to create a .pdf for maintaining an EEP.