[erlang-questions] What database can I use with erlang to store 100M records and select single one in 0.1s

Kunthar kunthar@REDACTED
Wed Feb 18 00:48:35 CET 2009

I agree with -k and also AFAIK 63~MB is not so big even for sickqlserver too.
OTOH, Check those solutions if one of them fit to your needs.

Mysql,
http://yarivsblog.com/articles/2006/09/13/erlang-mysql-driver-reloaded/

Postgresql
http://code.google.com/p/erlang-psql-driver/
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/2007-11/msg00081.php
http://www.erlangatwork.com/2009/01/erlang-and-postgresql.html
I dunno which one is better, but both of them should work under Windows.

Sophisticated ones :D
Tokyo Tyrant
http://blog.poundbang.in/post/72848626/releasing-tora-0-1-erlang-client-for-tokyo-tyrant
http://www.scribd.com/doc/12016121/Tokyo-Cabinet-and-Tokyo-Tyrant-Presentation