[erlang-questions] getting rid of whitespace from ErlTL rendered xml

Salonee Sinha Roy ssroy1979@REDACTED
Tue Feb 17 07:20:06 CET 2009

Hello All
I have an ErlTl template defined as follows

<%? {Users} = Data %><friends><% [user(User) || User <- Users] %></friends>
<%@ user %>
<%? {Uid,Name} = Data %>
<friend><uid><% Uid %></uid><name><% Name %></name></friend>

When I compile and render it using a list of friends, it always puts 2
newline characters before each entry of the <friend> tag.

I would like to know if there is a way of getting rid of the white space
completely. Any help would be appreciated

Salonee.