[erlang-questions] Is mnesia/erlang/ETP strong enough?

Yang Zhang getyourcontacts@REDACTED
Sun Feb 15 18:44:44 CET 2009

Hi. Mats.
I thought it really depends on how many processes you are trying to run and
how many memory each process would consume.

I do think there is the possibility for erlang vm to run out of the memory
it can hold.

Sorry. I don't understand what do you mean "Your problems come from
Redmond."

Regards.