[erlang-questions] Human readable errors in lists module

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Sat Feb 14 09:40:51 CET 2009

Yes, I caught that after having posted. I thought I had
already commented on that, but perhaps it didn't go to the list?

Oh, well... I posted a suggestion on this a while ago:

http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2004-November/013637.html

BR,
Ulf W