[erlang-questions] Is erlang a web language?

Kunthar kunthar@REDACTED
Fri Feb 13 12:42:09 CET 2009

I wish that all those fellas could combine efforts to bring one big
hub for erlang;

http://www.erlware.org/
http://cean.process-one.net/packages/index.yaws?action=all
http://www.trapexit.org/Special:UserContributions
(I would miss some more)

I like FreeBSD way. If a project should be examined as located in
monolithic structure, should be elected by main developers.
If a project located in userland then users can submit to central repo
to show their work to others.
There should be a consensus about package usage, distribution and
installation issues.
I love git but it doesn't give me cean:display(installed) happiness. I
do not want to waste my time to find
a package for a one work. OTOH, world is parallel and each parallel
worlds there are way too many details.
I don't have to deal with all aspects of those bloody details. If i
need a logger, fine then, can borrow from one
fellow erlanger and use it. Sure that i can produce my own code and
throw out for community too.

If someone started to use Erlang, it means, they already smart enough,
isn't it :-)

Peace
Kunthar