[erlang-questions] Is erlang a web language?

Kevin Scaldeferri kevin@REDACTED
Thu Feb 12 23:26:58 CET 2009

On Feb 12, 2009, at 11:28 AM, Matthew Palmer wrote:

> Personally, as an Erlang n00b, I like the different philosophies
> embodied in
> Erlang and it's surrounding community.  I've gotten sick of half-
> arsed web
> frameworks and the dodgiest of dodgy code hanging on by the skin of
> it's
> teeth.  I'm looking forward to building some slightly more robust
> systems
> from here on.

That's great, and I wish you luck, but once you're done it would be
nice if you share some of that awesome code with the rest of us, so
everyone doesn't have to be burdened to write their own perfect code
for everything they do.

-kevin