[erlang-questions] Re : http client bug in inets when following relative redirects

Elias Torres elias@REDACTED
Tue Feb 10 02:47:48 CET 2009

Ingela,

Thanks for looking into this. I wanted to give you something better
than just 'this code smells' so I did a first pass of implementing
urlsplit, urlunsplit, urljoin a la 'python' based on RFC 3986.

In case you don't get the attached code, I've uploaded to pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/m139cf371

I would appreciate anybody taking a look at the code and giving me
feedback, I'm sure things could be done better. If ibrowse/mochiweb
folks are interested in the function, please feel free to take it as
well.

-Elias