Getting reltool to work

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Tue Aug 18 10:33:00 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have a set of OTP applications that I would like to turn into a real,
deployable release with minimum pain (as usual).

Hence, I looked at reltool and tried to give it a spin, but when I try to
point my root_dir to where I have all my applications I get complaints about
the lack of a lib directory.

This is 100% true - I do not have such a dir, not even in the directories
for the individual applications (which all follow OTP directory structure).

There seems to be some sort or requirements on my directory structure that I
cannot read out of the reltool documentation - could someone please give me
a hint on how to proceed?

Thanks in advance,
Torben
--