[erlang-questions] State of the Union: FFI

Zvi exta7@REDACTED
Wed Apr 1 18:56:02 CEST 2009

I propose to not wait for standardization, and port it ourselves to R13A.
It's a crucial feature for my application. Even if later I will need to port
all my code to linked-in driver, ffi allows me to work right now and rapid
prototyping just can't be achieved with linked-in drivers.
There are several people interested.
I even may pay some symbolic sum to speed things up.

BR,
Zvi