[erlang-questions] State of the Union: FFI

Franco Milicchio fmilicchio@REDACTED
Wed Apr 1 10:00:24 CEST 2009

Dear all,

Is there someone that knowns the inner working of FFI standardization?
I am trying to use it, but it's really not a piece of cake when I must
remain with older versions of Erlang/OTP.

By the way, is there someone I can talk with regarding FFI? (in
production, of course!)

Thanks!

PS. I know this is a recurring topic, but I didn't find any post newer
than six month, so... this is just a reminder :)

--
Franco Milicchio <fmilicchio@REDACTED>

DIA - Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
University Roma Tre
http://plm.dia.uniroma3.it/milicchio/