[erlang-questions] Badmatch doesn't propage up in an application?

Kevin q2h46uw02@REDACTED
Fri Oct 31 18:47:06 CET 2008

Sorry, I meant "propagate" of course.  Thats what happens when you cant
sleep because of a problem, get back out of bed and post to a list.

I'm very sure the problem is because of a bad match, because I can run
that code without the application and it gives me a badmatch error.
I also changed the function to return {ok, string} rather than just
string, and, I actually fixed the problem by changing the code to {ok,
Listen}

Should I just assume that exceptions way down the "application stack"
don't rise up to the level where they can be seen?  Thats a scary thought.

-ks