[erlang-questions] Badmatch doesn't propage up in an application?

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Fri Oct 31 11:41:20 CET 2008

A corollary to Adam's reply is that to get the Listen value you seem to
want, and which I assume you got before, you should change the code to:

    {ok,Listen} = hydralib:get_first_arg(listen),

Robert