[erlang-questions] write the ant simulation in Erlang?

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Thu Oct 9 23:47:50 CEST 2008

I haven't really checked the Clojure code that closely but it seems like a
reasonable problem.

Do you know if it "turn based" or do the all the ants just move after their
own clocks in a parallel way?

A first approximation would be to have one process per ant and one for the
world. The only problem would be handling atomic
look-at-the-immediate-world-around-me-and-make-a-move.

The really difficult bit is displaying it. :-)

Robert