[erlang-questions] Slave nodes...

Zvi exta7@REDACTED
Sun Nov 16 13:41:07 CET 2008

yes,

I think on Windows you can only spawn local slaves (or can't spawn at all).
I modified the source code to use psexec.exe instead of ssh, but if you want
a clean solution, I think you need to write a little .bat/.cmd script, which
spawning erl.exe on another node and specify it using -rsh option, when you
launching you master node.

Zvi