[erlang-questions] Slave nodes...

Dan Rubino webaccounts@REDACTED
Sun Nov 16 14:55:48 CET 2008

Thanks Zvi,

Do you mean something similar to that suggested in:

http://www.berabera.info/oldblog/lenglet/howtos/erlangkerberosremctl/index.html

I would certainly be interested in hearing from someone who has
experience deploying an erlang app across a number of nodes - I would
like to know the best way of storing the node configuration i.e.
describing which nodes are going to be used for particular conponents.

Thanks,
Dan