[erlang-questions] Slave nodes...

Dan Rubino webaccounts@REDACTED
Sun Nov 16 12:48:51 CET 2008

Hi all,

I have just been looking at the slave (nodes) module.

>From what I can see it says that (currently) nodes running on an NT
machine cannot spawn slave nodes onto another host.

Can anyone confirm if this is still the case?

Also, I was wondering what the pattern was for storing node/host
configuration data within an Erlang application? I currently pass all my
configuration data in via the associated .app file.

This of course gets messy quickly - is there another way of doing it
that I may be missing perhaps?

Many Thanks,
Dan