[erlang-questions] R12B-5 and eunit

Bjorn Gustavsson bgustavsson@REDACTED
Thu Nov 6 14:24:57 CET 2008

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 10:48 AM, Richard Carlsson <richardc@REDACTED> wrote:

> Looks like it's 'make install' that's broken - the file is included
> in the tarball and eunit builds without any problems, but the include
> directory is not copied during installation. The quick fix is to copy
> lib/eunit/include manually from the sources to the installation. The
> file is not included at all in the Windows distribution, and if you
> don't want to download and unpack the tarball, you can get the header
> directly from http://svn.process-one.net/contribs/trunk/eunit/include/

Yes, that was the problem.

We usually don't do re-releases, but since the problem was in a
Makefile (and not in any code),
we have corrected lib/eunit/src/Makefile in the source tar file so
that 'make install' will now install eunit.hrl.

We have not corrected the Windows binary release, so on Windows you
will have to install eunit.hrl yourself.
You can find it here:

http://www.erlang.org/download/eunit.hrl

/Bjorn