[erlang-questions] R12B-5 and eunit

Richard Carlsson richardc@REDACTED
Thu Nov 6 10:48:46 CET 2008

Kevin A. Smith wrote:
> I think I've found a bug in the eunit  application. It looks like the
> header file, eunit.hrl, is missing. In fact, the entire include
> directory is missing from the application.
>
> I was really excited by the inclusion of eunit into the standard OTP
> releases since I think it's an excellent unit testing framework. Any
> chance we'll see a re-release of R12B-5 with this error fixed?

Looks like it's 'make install' that's broken - the file is included
in the tarball and eunit builds without any problems, but the include
directory is not copied during installation. The quick fix is to copy
lib/eunit/include manually from the sources to the installation. The
file is not included at all in the Windows distribution, and if you
don't want to download and unpack the tarball, you can get the header
directly from http://svn.process-one.net/contribs/trunk/eunit/include/

    /Richard