[erlang-questions] 2008 Erlang eXchange New Speakers / Early Booking Fee Deadline

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Thu Mar 27 20:25:15 CET 2008

Hi,

a reminder that in order to guarantee the early bird rate of 200 GBP for
the Erlang eXchange, you need to reserve your place by the 1st of April.
Since launching the site, the latest speakers to confirm include

Jan Lehnard presenting Couch DB at 10,000 feet
Nicholas Gunder on introducing Erlang to Motorola: The Journey to Success
Steve Vinosky on Interfacing Erlang in Enterprise Applications
Dannis Bryne from Thoughtworks on Bridging Erlang and Java
Matthias Radestok from LShift on RabbitMQ, an Erlang Implementation of
the AMQP standard
Alexander Reinefeld on using Erlang to building transactional
distributed data stores in Grid networks
Mark Melling from Savage Minds on using Erlang and XMPP to interface
towards mobile applications

There will be several tutorial tracks, including Quick Check, Building
Web Applications with Erlang, Using Rosen to program robots in Erlang,
Using Faxien and Sinan, Programming Couch DB and Tsung.

We are adding new speakers on a daily basis, with an ever changing
program. With the response we have been receiving, we will be adding a
second track on the first day, and probably a third one on Friday.Visit
http://www.erlang-exchange.com/speakers for the latest updates. If you
are interested in presenting,  either contact me or submit your proposal
on http://www.erlang-exchange.com/rfp

See you in London June 26th and 27th!

Francesco
--