[erlang-questions] Favored Linux distributions?

John Haugeland stonecypher@REDACTED
Thu Jun 19 03:14:33 CEST 2008

It is my opinion that even when you intend to deploy on a single well known
environment, and even if you ignore that things change in the future
unexpectedly, the extra rigor applied by the shifting demands of alternate
environments is desirable.

But hey, one man's wine is another man's poison, no?

--
---
GuaranteedVPS.com - bandwidth commitments and root starting from $12.98/mo