[erlang-questions] Is erlang-questions setting Reply-To properly?

Samuel Tesla samuel.tesla@REDACTED
Tue Jul 15 00:05:23 CEST 2008

Last I checked most mailing list software does not send a message to a
recipient if they were already in the To:, Cc:, or Bcc: header. Or, at
least most lists can be configured to have that behavior.

I'd be interested to know if you received two copies of this message,
as I hit "Reply All" in my mailer (Apple's Mail.app).

-- Samuel