[erlang-questions] Is erlang-questions setting Reply-To properly?

Alain O'Dea alain.odea@REDACTED
Tue Jul 15 02:14:44 CEST 2008

No duplicates here. I'm sold on this. It is much better in retrospect.
Command-Shift-R gives me Reply All on Apple Mail. I imagine a
similarly simple shortcut exists in Evolution, KMail and Outlook. Not
sure about Webmail, but you can subscribe to erlang-questions through
Google Groups and avoid that aspect entirely.