[erlang-questions] High volume CDR analysis

Ukyo Virgden listproc@REDACTED
Mon Jan 21 17:56:30 CET 2008

Hi Robert,

Actually, I'd image general queries that will run for sometime maybe
in batch and generate reports from CDR data. So therefore, no as-it-
happens

What do you mean by column based table representation?

Thanks in advance,
Ukyo,