[erlang-questions] High volume CDR analysis

Ukyo Virgden listproc@REDACTED
Mon Jan 21 17:53:10 CET 2008

Hi Christian,

You're right. What I'm imagining is to collect call detail records
from several telco equipment and periodically create reports. At this
moment I'm not thinking about real-time (by realtime I mean as-it-
happens) reports.

So this basically means, collect input data in parallel, apply some
transformation, store in mnesia and run a job to create reports.

Therefore, the only data I need to store is for only one period,
which is 100-300 million records of input.

Any suggestions? I suppose there is a storage limit of 2gig for
mnesia per node right?

Thanks in advance,
Ukyo.