[erlang-questions] Seattle Erlang User Group?

Charles Thompson charleswthompsoniii@REDACTED
Sat Aug 23 18:50:13 CEST 2008

Eric,

Lennart Ohman, one of the principle creators of OTP, is in town and would be
willing to chat about Erlang Wednesday (8/27) or Thursday (8/28) night. Do
you know a good place to meet up at say 7:30 or 8:00 p.m.? I've got a
standby venue in Redmond. But it may be kind of a boring place to meet up.

Best,

Charles