[erlang-questions] Seattle Erlang User Group?

anders conbere aconbere@REDACTED
Sat Aug 23 19:07:55 CEST 2008

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 9:50 AM, Charles Thompson
<charleswthompsoniii@REDACTED> wrote:
> Eric,
>
> Lennart Ohman, one of the principle creators of OTP, is in town and would be
> willing to chat about Erlang Wednesday (8/27) or Thursday (8/28) night. Do
> you know a good place to meet up at say 7:30 or 8:00 p.m.? I've got a
> standby venue in Redmond. But it may be kind of a boring place to meet up.

There are a couple cool places where you could hold a meeting like
this. There are the co-working spaces in Seattle that would work
great, As well as rooms in many of the public libraries. It might also
be good to shoot an email out to the Functional Programming group as
well as Seattle Tech Startups.

~ Anders