[erlang-questions] Seattle Erlang User Group?

Nick Gerakines nick@REDACTED
Sat Aug 23 16:33:02 CEST 2008

There have been quite a few people interested in setting up Erlounge
events. Using something like Upcoming.org is pretty useful for
organizing events like this. Of course you don't have to, but it might
be a good idea to keep all of these events grouped together.

    http://upcoming.yahoo.com/group/4910/

Just a thought.

# Nick Gerakines