[erlang-questions] Open CouchDB Event in London, August 26th, 18:30

jm jeffm@REDACTED
Fri Aug 22 06:28:30 CEST 2008

I'm in the same boat minus the wife and kids though. I'd at least like
to see the slides from the presentation especially if there's anything
about using CouchDB from a developed perspective, ie example code.

Jeff.
ps. caught the FLOSS podcast about couchdb ( http://twit.tv/floss36 )