[erlang-questions] Open CouchDB Event in London, August 26th, 18:30

Jan Lehnardt jan@REDACTED
Fri Aug 22 10:21:24 CEST 2008

Heya,
I'm not sure about the recording, but I'd guess it is not
happening.

But there are videos of presentations of me available
that cover CouchDB. See:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Presentations

Cheers
Jan