[erlang-questions] large Erlang clusters

Viktor Sovietov victor.sovetov@REDACTED
Sat Aug 16 23:48:03 CEST 2008

Hi Serge

Well, in that experiment we still had some reserve, because we had used beam
that been patched to bypass TCP. With having really fast interconnect and no
expenses for often kernel calls, we can pay no no attention to background
load, but further growth of cluster would require a meddling to Erlang's
scalability mechanisms.

Sincerely,

--Viktor