[erlang-questions] Question about Erlang project deployment

jm jeffm@REDACTED
Tue Aug 12 05:44:53 CEST 2008

Off hand I'd say take a look at rocks cluster linux distribution or
similar cluster distribution/management software. If this sort of
flexibility is not available take a look at cfengine
http://cfengine.org/ which automates sysadmin tasks across a number of
machines. Not knowing what contraints your operating under and only
having just started to look at cfengine myself I'm only guessing at it's
suitability. Having said that I  suspect this is the answer to your query.

Jeff.